Saturday, October 07, 2006

Looksie

The owner of the agency called me yesterday. She's sending me 3 couple's profiles to look over.
I told her that I didn't want her to let the couples know that I was looking at their sneek peek profiles. I don't want to get any of their hopes up, due to the fact that I'm not 100% sure that I'm doing a second surrogacy. Or that I'll even use an agency. I'm going to be much more selective, and things just need to feel right to me. We'll see. It may be a week or two before I receive the profiles because Sugar (agency owner) is waiting for a letter from one couple and pictures from another.

I've looked through the surrogate/IP classified ads on a couple of sites and none of the ads have jumped out at me, so I haven't replied to any.

I really feel like I'll know if the right scenario comes along. I'm keeping all of my options open.

No comments: