Sunday, October 08, 2006

Busy Weekend

We had a busy weekend.
Friday afternoon Kate had marching band practice.
Friday night she had to play at the football game.
Friday night TJ stayed at a friend's house.;
Saturday Kate had an all day marching band competition, Allen worked overtime at work finishing his employees yearly reviews.
Today Kate, TJ and I spent the afternoon at Carly and Ben's visiting and hogging the babies.
When we got home my brother and my niece were here, and still are.
I ran to the grocery store, picked up what I needed for the kids lunches for the week, came home and made dinner for everyone.
I just got finished putting the kids to bed. After this entry I need to make lunches and go to bed. I'm whooped!


Me and the babies





Kate hogging the babies





TJ with the babies


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics! How cool to be able to see them grow...