Monday, October 09, 2006

Not playing around

While I was sitting at Kate's figure skating lesson this afternoon, Sugar called. She's overnighting me 4 couples profiles. I should get them tomorrow afternoon. Funny how fast she's moving. Wonder why there's such a fire under her butt this time?

I also got a semi job offer today. The owner's sister is the one who offered it to me, but it's the owner who I need to talk to, and the owner does the hiring. I called about it tonight.

Keeping all my irons in the fire.

2 comments:

Cat, Galloping said...

wow, this seems really fast! is your body ready to go through the trauma of another pregnancy, likely another TWIN pregnancy, so soon?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is fast -- though I know how long the contract phase can take, so maybe it's not *that* fast. After all, it's not like you'd be transferring again next week! ;-) Kudos to you for doing this again. I'm on the fence about a second one....guess I should get through the first one first, huh?