Friday, October 14, 2005

Quickie

I received the fax at 10pm.
The picture of Carly and Ben was completely black. (no big deal)
Sugar is sending picture by mail, in the morning.
She wants me to look at their info over the weekend, and when I get their photo early next week, I'm suppsed to call her and let her know if I'd like to set up a day to meet with Carly, Ben and her. Of course, I'm going to set up a meeting no matter what they look like in their photo.
So, as soon as I get the picture next week, a date will be set to meet. Exciting!
It's been a long day for me, I'm heading to bed.
P.S. I learned about 3 or 4 new things in the sneek peek. Most of it I've already ferreted out of Sugar over the last few weeks. ( names, ages, occupations,location, hobbies, reason for pursuing surrogacy, religion, etc) But I needed to get this to be able to take the next step. That's why I was so eager to get this formality out of the way.

No comments: