Wednesday, October 05, 2005

All work and no play

For the last two days I've been prepping and painting. My living room is going from a grimy white to a sagey green. How I love this new colour. My kitchen is going from white to yellow. I have brand new white cabinets. The cabinets are going to look fabulous against the newly painted walls. I'm not finished in either room yet. The living room needs a second coat of paint and the new trim put up. The kitchen hasn't been started. (minus the prep work and I painted a test area)
I may post pictures when it's finished.

On the surrogacy front-
Sugar never called after her phone consultation with the potential couple last night. She told me to call her, or she would call me. So, I called. And left her a message. I do expect her to call today. I'm thinking of asking her to fax me the sneek peek info when she's ready, instead of mailing it. It's only 3 pages long plus a picture or two. Think she'll do it? Or should I ask? It's a minor thing but I don't want to bug. I'm just getting excited. IVF and surrogacy is such a hurry up and wait game. You're constantly waiting for something. It's definitely difficult if you are a person who likes to dive in and get things going like me. Plus, I'm so ready to do this again. I have all my ducks in a row, and now it seems I'm just waiting on everyone else. I just want it to work this time. Isn't that the IVF mantra for repeat offenders? "I just want it to work this time."

No comments: