Saturday, October 01, 2005

Another step forward

Sugar called me this morning with some more information. She set up the phone consult between herself and the parents for Tuesday. They are thrilled to hear that I live less than an hour from them. I also found out that she has her Masters degree in Math. The father-to-be is in a sports related field. He is 42. They were also surprised and happy to hear that I share their RE. I know both of their first names now. I will call her Carly and him Ben.
Sugar said either I can call her or she will call me Tuesday night after their phone consultation. As soon as they send Sugar their retainer, we will be setting up a day to meet. Things are moving now. I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I think I'm as excited for you and them as you are!