Thursday, October 06, 2005

Fax me baby

I couldn't wait for her to call me today. I called Sugar this afternoon. I called her under the guise of "I just wanted to make sure you received the fax I sent you with my health card" etc. Yes, she's got everything she needs now. Then she proceeded to tell me that she had the phone consultation with Carly and Ben last night. (score- that's the info I was really calling for! *grin*) They plan to enroll with her agency. Sugar said she is mailing them their consent forms tomorrow. (Oct 6th) Then, as soon as Carly and Ben send in their "enrollment fee", and fax their signed consent form, Sugar will send me their sneek peek. I went ahead and asked her if she would just fax me their info once she was ready, instead of mailing it. "Absolutely." was her answer. So, that's the newest news.

I finished the second coat of "Laurel Leaf" in living room. It looks wonderful. Allen and I bought new trim to put up around the ceiling, and he painted it white. Tomorrow night he and the neighbour are going to put it up. Then I start the kitchen. Whew. Lots of work, but it is SO worth it.

No comments: