Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Suck

Yeah, yeah. It's been forever since I've posted. Sorry.

Here are some seriously overdue pictures. These are from 3 1/2 weeks ago, at our 26 1/2 week U/S.

I'm 30 weeks tomorrow! THIRTY WEEKS! Now if these babies come when they're supposed to, that only leaves me with 6-8 weeks to go!

Twin 1 is the boy, there is only one picture of him. He weighed 2lbs 3oz at 26wks4days.



Twin 2 is the girl, two pictures of her, she weighed in at 2lbs4oz at the same visit.




I can't wait to see what they're at next week! (30wks4days)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank God, you and the babies are ok! Everything sounds great, and congrats for making it this far!

Aileara said...

Yipee!! They're gorgeous. We're 30 weeks this Friday. You were making me nervous with your lack of posts. I'm ecstatic that everything's ok, and the babies are doing so well! They're coming!

bibliophile1978 said...

Funny, I was just about to email you and ask how things are going, but I decided to check here first. :))

The pics are great!

PS Quit berating yourself for not posting! Al we care is that you and the babies are doing well. :))

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I was starting to worry. Great pics of the babies.....can't wait to see more.

Hostile in Ohio said...

Those are great pictures!

As of today I'm 32w4d, though I'll be delivering in at MOST 6 weeks b/c I have preeclampsia.

You're doing a GREAT job!