Thursday, March 09, 2006

So far so good

Since that one spot of blood last night, there's been nothing. So that's good news. I'm keeping a close eye on things though.

And to the commenter that said this "I assume Carly doesn't know about this blog, otherwise you wouldn't be posting the question. It does seem a bit strange that so many in the blogging world are aware of this personal story without her knowledge."

You're wrong. She does in fact know about this blog, but she doesn't read it. She knows I am sharing a lot about us, and she doesn't mind. Carly,(not her real name)
is a very open woman who will tell anyone who will listen about IVF, surrogacy and what we're doing. Please don't assume. You know what they say about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh. Good one. Hope the scare is over. I'm trying to decide if I would want to be freaked out. Hmmn...can't decide. What did you wind up doing?

Anonymous said...

To shore up your confidence a little, when I was 3 months pregnant I spotted in the morning, it stopped, but that evening I didn't just spot, but bled. A lot! I was hospitalized, had tons of tests which all turned out to be fine , and I carried to term no problem. Do check with your Dr. though to be sure. Just wanted to hopefully ease your mind a bit!

Anonymous said...

Dee, just stopping by this time leaving a comment, I hope everything is going ok for you??? Missing the updates and praying the spot was only a spot