Monday, March 20, 2006

Hi There

Sorry to those I worried.

The spot was only a spot. It never showed up again. Thank God.

Last Friday we had our 10wk1day appointment. Both babies looked perfect, and each measured 10wks1day.

My estrogen was over 2,000 and my progesterone was at 38.
I'm finally allowed to stop all meds. No more shots!

Our next appointment at the fertility clinic is this Friday when we'll be 11wks1day, and it will also be our last visit.

Next Friday is our first visit to the Ob-Gyn.

I've been really sick, headaches and nauseousness every day. I'm getting really tired of feeling this way. Hopefully I'll feel better soon, and then maybe I'll have more to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo Dee! how wonderful to hear all is not only alright but that the babes are doing so well.

I am sorry your not feeling well and hope it eases up soon for you the lack of shots will help a bit too.

Have been trying to post a comment for a couple of days rotten blogger is not playing the game for me.