Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I've been tagged

Well Cat did it. She was the first ever to tag me. Thanks girl, it was great!

Five things about me.

1. I live in Michigan. I've noticed that a few of my readers are from MI also.
It looks like there are a couple of you that live within 15-30 minutes from me.
Hello!

2. I'm Canadian. Born and raised there, didn't move to the U.S until 1997. (see below)

3. I met my husband in a chat room ( anyone remember POWWOW chatrooms?) back in Oct of 1996. I lived in Canada, Allen lived in the U.S.
November 1st, 1996 we decided to meet face to face. We met at a local bar. I chose this place specifically because a friend of mine was the doorman, and said that if Allen turned out to be some freaky weirdo, he'd throw him out on his ass. Things went wonderfully, and six months later Allen and I got married.(1997) I moved to Michigan. We've been married for 8 1/2 years now.
9 years this spring. I love the internets!

4. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I'm 32. If this surrogacy is successful, I plan on going to school to become a licensed Massage Therapist in January of 2007.

5. I didn't drive/get my license until I was 25 years old.

I tag Lynette, Dooney, Jennie, Thalia, and Stacy.

No comments: