Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm a bitch

Just an update to say that I'm bitchy and crabby and I'm blaming it all on the birth control pills. Holy mother of God, I've been a hormonal mess.

Still no word on the car, other than it may be fixable. There is a guy at the towing yard that does body work and he said that he would call around to get used part prices and then call us with an estimate for him to do the work. Last we heard (Saturday) the guy was waiting on some part prices from other yards.

La la la. We're still waiting. Being a two car family was overrated anyway.

Did I metion that we only had PLPD for insurance on the Sable? No? Well, everything is going to be out of pocket, and our pockets were already empty.

Also, my sister in law bought me a pair of cute Ugg-like boots. The puppy chewed the hell out of them.
This morning I woke up to 4 Christmas bulbs shattered in 4 seperate locations throughout the house.
Damn.

No comments: