Sunday, December 18, 2005

I hurt

Oh God it hurts. Make it go away. My throat feels like a cheese grater when I swallow. My head like a pressurized ball, my chest like a troop of girls scouts have made a bonfire in there.
See that post down below. Yeah. That one was because I was up at 4:30am this morning. The PAIN woke me out of a deep sleep and I had to get up and make a mug of hot tea, and down it all, just so I could swallow and get back to sleep.

Today, I have to drive to Canada to pick up my daughter, who is at her Dad's house. It will only take me about 2 1/2 hours roundtrip, but I hate it all the same. Whose damn idea was it to move to the U.S. anyway?
Also, I am going to start posting pictures of the Canine Carnage.
* pictures to follow, camera too dead to upload *

No comments: