Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Drugs

Going to pick up my second pack of birth control pills. I only have 2 of the active pills left. I can't believe that I've already taken 3 weeks worth. My nurse told me to skip the week of inactive white pills and continue on to a new pack, so I had to reorder. Only 8 more birth control pills to take before I can stop. I'm so happy about that. I also ordered my Lupron Depot shot, I'm picking that up tonight, and taking it on Dec 28th. Only 7 more days!

Well, we found out the cost to have the car repaired. $2,800.
We don't have it right now. I don't know what we're going to do.
I have to admit, it's times like these that make me re-think being a stay at home mom and surrogate. I've thought about returning to work,but this just isn't the right time to do it, for so many reasons.
For now we're going to continue to borrow Allen's mom's second vehicle, and Allen said he's going to have the car towed home from the impound yard tonight.
He says he may try to fix it himself.
Now, my man can change brakes and rotors and change our oil, but to do the kind of repairs that our car needs after an accident? Ummm. We'll see what happens.
Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great news on the bcp front, but really sorry to read just how cruddy the car bill would be, no positive words of hope for you these things just have a hard to find silver lining, but how about a bit of un-fingered tree bark over a hot cuppa. I do hope your feeling better and you have your voice back soon.