Sunday, November 27, 2005

Getting Closer

Well, Carly called me this afternoon to tell me that both of our birth control perscriptions arrived at her house. Why didn't the clinic mail mine to me? Ugh. Carly and I live 45-50 minutes apart. She's going to drop my script in the mail Monday. I should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.
The thing is, I'm due to have my period any day now. I'm guessing that I'll be CD1 between Mon-Wed, so that's cutting it a little bit close.
If I start before I get my script in the mail, I'll just phone the clinic and they can phone it in. As a matter of fact, I think I'll just call Monday morning anyway and have them phone it in.
Yep, that's the plan.
I'll call Carly tomorrow and tell her to save herself the stamp.
Glad we got that worked out.

Carly also asked me if I got the email from Dr. Psych's office, back on Wednesday.
Ummm that's a no.
Carly forwarded a copy of it to me, and everything looks great. She's going to talk to Dr.Psych Monday and tell her that we think everything looks good, and to go ahead and send us the actual contract so we can sign it and have it notarized.
We should get it in the mail by the end of next week, barring any unforseen complications.
Excellent.
Looks like everything is in place.

1 comment:

Cat, Galloping said...

wow, this is really happening!