Sunday, October 30, 2005

Overwhelming and Wonderful

I'm spent. The trip was both overwhelming and wonderful. It was more than I hoped for. Sugar was very warm and quirky, just as I suspected. Carly was pretty, friendly, funny, sweet and more than I expected. Ben seemed just as great, although he and I didn't get to talk much. He and my husband hit it off and they talked to each other while Carly and I ran off at the mouths.
Our lunch lasted 3 hours.
I am really really happy, and really really tired.
More tomorrow and yes, we've already decided to work together.
Our first meeting was that great.
What a whirlwind two days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastics news...I can't wait to hear more!

Cat, Galloping said...

so happy to hear it went well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hope the rest of the process is smooth sailing, too!