Tuesday, September 27, 2005

News!

I have news!. Sugar called me tonight. The IM (intended mother) called her tonight. The IM has overnighted Sugar all of their paperwork. Sugar told me that the IM is very excited about me taking a look at their sneek peek profile and pictures. I'm excited to get them! Sugar told me that after she receives the information tomorrow, she will then mail it to me. She told me that I'll have it in two days. How that's possible I'm not sure. Since she won't be getting it until tomorrow, hmmm. I'm pretty sure she won't be overnighting it to me. We'll see. I expect her to priority mail it and my guess is that I'll get it Friday. You heard it here first.
Another bit I'm very excited about, that Sugar mentioned to me tonight, is that the clinic that this couple has been working with is MY clinic. The one that I've already done 2 cycles and 1 transfer with this year. Not only that, in a clinic with six REs and seven locations, we have the same one. RE that is. Freaky. I'm thrilled because this means that I won't have to travel for the transfer, and I already know the staff, and one of their locations is only 10 minutes from me.
Sugar also told me the area code that this couple lives in, and it is closer than the area she originally told me.
I'm so ready to pursue this again. I hope this is the right couple for me.

2 comments:

Lynnette said...

Hi! I just found your blog today. I thought I'd comment since it looks like you're only getting blog spamming...the nerve of some people! I have a blog about my journey with donor eggs and a gestational carrier if you want to stop by sometime. Good luck with your plan, I look forward to reading more!

http://labornegotiations.typepad.com/labor_negotiations/

Lynnette said...

I can't figure out how to add a link in blogger comments. Anyway, there is an s/ at the end of the address above. BTW, if you wanted to, there is a way to let people leave comments even if they are not members of blogger. It would require them to leave their email or website and a user name. I know I've seen comments with that option. You would probably get more hits and comments from people like me in the infertile blogging community. No biggie, though. :)