Friday, September 15, 2006

Here's the thing...

I have so much to say, I can't get started.
First of all, I am the slowest typist ever. I love to talk but I HATE typing. A journal seemed like a good idea for me, but any time I've had anything story worthy, you guys have missed out because it would have taken hours for me to tell you all the details.
I really want to give you guys the whole birth story.
But it's overwhelming to think about all I have to say/type.
I think I'll try to do it in short installments, or maybe it will just have to be less detailed than you all deserve.

The other thing is that after the birth story, I'm ending my journal. So I think that's another part of why I'm putting it off.

I'm just wrapping things up with Carly (that's quite a story in itself) and then I'll be able to finish up things here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do want to hear how things went, but I'll miss you so is it totally selfish to say type slower than slow so that we can have you around a bit longer?

:(

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are safe and healthy as are the babies...you are a wonderful writer and I will miss you lots and I agree with Jennie...type especially slow as we are all going to want to savor your words? Take care of yourself and when you are ready to tell, we are ready to listen.

Aileara said...

I think we all want to read your birth story, but definitely do it in very short installments so you don't have to type much all at once, and we'll be able to savor each and every word longer. We'll definitely miss you when you end your journal, but totally understand.