Monday, January 23, 2006

Embryo update

As of yesterday (Day3) this is how our 8 embryos were doing.

4 were at 8 cells.
1 was at 7 cells.
1 was at 6 cells.
2 were at 4 cells.

Pretty great for my IM who is 39 1/2 years old.

I have to be at the clinic tomorrow morning at 10:30am with at least 4 8oz glasses of water in me. They told me to eat a little something beforehand because I'll be having Motrin and a Valium.

Carly has to give her senior students an exam tomorrow morning from 7am until 9:00am. Then she's going to run out of there, drive to pick me up (45 minute drive) and then we'll drive to the clinic from my house (35 minutes). We should be there just in time. I'm getting butterflies! It's finally here! Tomorrow is Transfer day! Dance with me won't you?

3 comments:

Cat, Galloping said...

good luck!

bibliophile1978 said...

I'm doin' the Transfer Dance, I'm doin' the Transfer Dance...

If they have rain dances, I'm sure they have Fertility Dances!

Good luck! xox

Dee said...

Thanks gals!

Love your new signature pic Books!