Thursday, October 13, 2005

Waiting...

Here's what's new. Yesterday, (Wed) I hadn't heard anything from Sugar. Since she told me it would be Tuesday or Wednesday that I should get to see the sneek peek info, I didn't think it would be bothersome of me to call. I waited until 8:30pm. (she's called me as late as 10pm)
There was no answer. I left her a message.
" Hi Sugar, I was just wondering how things were going, and if you had received Carly's mail yet. (as in- you said you'd fax the stuff to me once you got the consent and you know, a few thousand dollars from them to get started) I'm heading to the gym, but if you could call and leave me an update on what's happening I'd appreciate it." or something to that effect.
When I got home from the gym at 10pm there was indeed a message from Sugar that said " Hi, yes, I just got their mail today. Everything is good, and I'll be out of the office tomorrow all day, but I'll call you when I get in. (her office is out of her home)
Ok. So.
This means that she should be calling anytime now. It's almost 8pm. We'll see.
I hate waiting. Could she just send me the fax already?
More when I know more.

No comments: