Thursday, August 18, 2005

Surrogacy happenings

I just spoke with the owner of the agency or service if you will. They received my health letter clearance from my OB and my paperwork from the IVF clinic that I worked with. Now she wants new photos. What? She says they need to be clearer. I take pictures with a digital camera, I load them on my computer and I print the ones I want. There's nothing wrong with my printer, but she wants "actual pictures" like from a printing place. I've already sent her a bunch, more than they requested. I tried to show different sides to myself and my family. One picture was of the four of us at a petting farm. There was a wooden cutout of 4 animals, and each of us had our head through one. I was the lamb, Kate was the pig, you get the idea. I also sent a picture of our house, and a few differents shots of all of us. Some together, some individually. All they asked for was " a clear picture of yourself, and one of you and your family." Well, if I was going to choose a surrogate, I would want as much info as possible to try and get a feel for what her and her family were like.
I guess I'll be heading out later to make pictures.
Then, the owner says, she will get started on matching me. She says she has a couple of couples in mind for me. She talks to them about me first, sends them my profile. If they're interested, she send their profile to me. I can't wait to see what happens.

No comments: